Been offline for a bit

I have been offline for a bit, as my cable modem ceased functioning
Friday morning.  I expect to be back online by tomorrow morning.
Keep those logo ideas rolling in :)

Once I'm back online I will commit my updates to the "packaged" list.
I had my children help with that a bit this weekend.  I have by no
means exhausted the possibilities in Debian for children, but I have
covered most of the ones *our* children use.  So if you have additional
packages to add to the list, please submit them, along with a little
"mini review" (one or two sentences) explaining what is good/bad about
the package for children.  If you have comments to add to the existing
listings, I'd like to hear those as well.

So, until tomorrow, good night.  I hope my ISP's head office has it
all sorted out in the morning.

Ben
p.s. All of my mail was being delivered directly to my home address,
     so I have been bumped off all of the mailing lists by now, I
     suppose.  I'm writing this note from my LUG's server by a twisty
     route thru a dialup connection.