Re: Debian Jr. project linkage & PR for the project

On Monday 20 November 2000 07:34, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, Max Moritz Sievers wrote:
> > I will translate it within a week.
>
> Fine.  May be you could also write a note, that
>
> >   Noch ist das Projekt für die Öffentlichkeit unsichtbar und
> >   befindet sich in der "internen Phase"
>
> is not the current state of the project because there are at least
> some informations on the web pages.  Perhaps the author could fix that
> adding a link.

Done. 42 minutes till this week ends for me ;-)

I am not in a good condition today but I finished it.
A native speaker should go through it and correct it where it sounds
silly (I found some passages ;-).
Does anyone know how to translate "knuffiges Kuscheltier" into english?

Max Moritz Sievers

PS.: Did you know that we are 140 members in this mailinglist?
see http://master.debian.org/~lohner/lists/debian-jr.png