a new entry from Italy

Hi all,
I'm an italian teacher in primary school. I'm interested in debian
junior project. On irc channel #debian-junior SynG told me that u'd like
to have an italian translation of debian jr documents......here I'm. I'd
be very happy to translate it.
I'm a member of an italian LUG http://erlug.linux.it and I took part to
a linuxmeeting with a survery on linux at school and a project about
translating software in italian language. In march perhaps I'll took
part to Linux expo' in Mailand with my Project "Translation and Taxonomy
of educational open source software"
Let me know about translating documents and software in italian
language.
See u soon
Francesca Campora
http://erlug.linux.it