Re: leocad source debs

I just love LeoCAD.  However, there hasn't been much development on the Linux
version in some time.  I'm trying to figure out what's going on with it and if
they just need developers because they're focusing on the wintel version of it.
Their developer list only has about 5 messages for this month.  More to come

--Mike