Re: logo idea :)

Hi,

>Have a handprint with the debian swirl embedded into it.
>
>This logo does not have to be a complex print (stylized).
>
>To me it would represent that the kids have 'control over
>the machine and debian'. and that its 'hands on'.

I like this idea. I'm still using pencil and paper for graphics myself - would anyone not living in the stone age care to fire up the GIMP and put up a pic somewhere?

Richard Smedley

PS as this is my first posting, an introduction: I'm working on a project to get Linux on the desktop in UK schools, however it's at a *very early* stage, when we have a site up I'll post details here.

it's not a .sig, just the last line of the message.