- Position: Python/Django Developer
- Type: This is a full time, hourly paid/contract role
- Location: The consultant will work on-site in Washington, DC
- Duration: At least 1 year, but more like 2 to 3 years
- Visa: USA, Green Card or H1-B Ok
- Compensation: $90 per hour - More for an excellent-match candidate
Position Summary: The contractor shall provide support to the Technology Team to build and support applications that helps the agency to move its data from one system to a PostgreSQL Database. Take ownership of components and functionality from development to testing and implementation. Report to team-lead as required to assess risks and dependencies. As a Python Developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of applications and services that handle all types of transactions.
Clearance: Able to qualify for a public trust requiring a financial background investigation
* Expertise in Django, Python.
* 3+ years experience with Red Hat-based, CentOS-base systems and Apache-based webservers.
* Experience in Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins and build automation deployment.
* Dependability, self-motivation, and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
To be considered, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Full client and job details furnished to qualified applicants. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be submitted anywhere without your consent.