we are looking for a skilled Debian/Ubuntu and network administrator that would help us build and run a new European datacenter from the ground up.
) are a fast growing California-based start-up (3+ years) in the computer security / malware analysis field.
More details about the position follow.
Feel free to follow up with me if you are interested or have more questions!
Expert network and system operation engineer, interested in sharing significant responsibilities in the deployment and day-to-day operations of a large-scale distributed malware analysis system across multiple continents. Must be motivated to learn new technologies and help shape company operations.
- manage a large-scale, private-cloud based infrastructure that supports the analysis of malware
- manage the deployment of network security monitoring systems
- shared on-call responsibility
- physical labor in datacenter for server deployment (must be able to lift 25kg/50lbs)
- Linux system administration (Debian/Ubuntu preferred)
- network administration (Cisco preferred)
- configuration management systems (puppet preferred)
- scripting skills (python and bash required)
- network services administration (apache, nginx, uwsgi, haproxy)
- experience with source code revision control systems (Git preferred)
- familiarity with queuing systems (rabbitmq, zeromq)
- host monitoring systems management (nagios-like)
- network service configuration (DNS/DHCP/MTA)
- familiarity with datacenter deployment
- Europe (working from the Lastline London office preferred)
- US (working from the Santa Barbara office preferred)