[JOB] Drupal Developer - Rockville, MD
This is a full time, on-site, salaried Drupal Developer position located in
Rockville, MD paying to $90,000 to $100,000 per year depending on experience
+ benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only
please. Local candidates preferred, but candidates relocating to Maryland at
own expense considered too. Full job/client details shared with qualified
My Rockville, MD client is an award-winning web application development
company that is doing cutting edge and unique work in the areas of global
health, education, emergency preparedness and international development.
They offer learning in a creative, supportive, and enthusiastic atmosphere.
Their dedication to quality and customer satisfaction allows them to deliver
the most well-respected sites and applications in the industry. They offer a
competitive package with health care, short and long-term disability, and a
401k matching plan. We also offer an annual bonus based on company and
individual performance. They foster a strong commitment to employees with a
solid work-life balance through flex-time, monthly paid leave time for
community service activities, happy hours, picnics and a holiday party.
* At least 3 years of Experience with back-end Drupal module development
* Skilled in LAMP (PHP) / MySQL development
* Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
* Experience with other open source development environment is a plus (e.g.
subversion, Trac, Red Mine)
* Skills in theming are a plus!
* Interest in Mobile Application Development
* Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
* Adaptable to new technologies and learn quickly
* Demonstrate a high degree of creativity, productivity and the ability to
integrate solutions with 3rd party contrib modules
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to
communicate effectively at both a technical and non-technical level
* Strong interest in open source and open source CMS
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to