[JOB] Senior Ruby Developer - 100% Telecommute
I'm assisting one of my associates fill his New York City client's Senior
Ruby Developer position. This is a full time, salaried, 100% telecommute
Senior Ruby Developer position paying $120,000 to $150,000 + benefits.
Applicants can live anywhere in the United States, but citizenship (or green
card) is required. There's some good candidates conducting 2nd round
interviews, but I'll happily submit a few more.
The general job description is as follows.
* Plan, build and launch features and products
* Software design, architecture and research
* Keen understanding of software fundamentals such as object-oriented
programming, relational databases and revision control
* Fluent in Ruby and excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails
* Great with databases (Mongo experience a plus)
* Portfolio of work (open source, commercial, personal)
* Outstanding references
* A computer science degree, a related degree, or relevant life experience
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and