[JOB] PHP/Drupal Developer - Boulder, CO
This is a full time, on-site, salaried Software Developer (PHP/Drupal)
position located in Boulder, CO paying a salary of $60,000 to $74,000
depending on experience + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or
Green Card holders only please. Local candidates only. Full company details
provided to qualified applicants. Thank you.
My Boulder, CO client is seeking a talented in-house software developer with
knowledge of Drupal/PHP to help them grow their expanding suite of web tools
and applications. While the LAMP-based CMS is the current core of their
content and tools delivery, it's only the beginning of the many
opportunities that lie in store for the new team member. You'll have a
chance to interface with many different platforms, including Alfresco,
Salesforce, Adobe, event scheduling tools, financial software, other current
tools as well as the future tools they want you to help us build and
interface with. You won't be stuck as just a programming grunt, though.
You'll have input on technology and techniques, project flow, process and
procedure, implementation strategies, and even the vision for the future.
* At least 2 years of relevant on the job experience in web development
and/or software development.
* Experience using current web markup, scripting, and programming languages:
* Ability to edit and use the Drupal CMS in a LAMP environment with a SVN
version control system.
* Experience creating and extending modules in Drupal.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
* Project management and project lead experience is a plus.
* A BA, BS, or higher-level degree, preferably in IT or Computer Science, or
If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and SALARY
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and