Debian System Administrator, Flander (Tampere or Helsinki, Finland)
We are experts in the mobile, embedded and complex applications and
system fields, having a distinguished track record spanning more than a
decade in delivering world class solutions to global companies like
Nokia, UiQ Technology, Symbian, SonyEricsson, Motorola, Insta and Vaisala.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated System Administrator to join
our IT team. We expect you to have solid, hands-on experience in
maintaining modern server environments and understand the fundamentals
of TCP/IP networking.
As a Linux System Administrator, you will play a key expert role in
providing professional support for business projects and internal
clients. In practise, you will be responsible for keeping the lights on,
developing new IT services and supporting users. You will be part of a
team of highly skilled sysadmin/networking experts and work in
co-operation with other technology teams. Your eventual work role and
responsibilities can naturally be tailored according to your aspirations
and competencies. Knowledge of Windows environments (AD/Exchange) is a
plus, but not a necessity - we have other people taking care of that.
As an ideal candidate we expect you:
- possess practical knowledge of BIND, LDAP, Samba and MySQL administration;
- have the skills to maintain a complex Bugzilla server environment;
- are a team player;
- are motivated by challenges, have self-initiative and willingness to
share what you know
- challenging tasks in a diversified and constantly developing IT
- competence development and personal growth framework;
- latest knowledge in mobile and embedded technologies, methods and tools;
- young organization with good team spirit
Come join one of the fastest growing European technology companies!
Drop me a line or call +358 500 523 137, I'll tell you more.