Re: Possibly revert eclipse-platform-runtime to version 4.23?

Hi Emmanuel,

Le 22/01/2023 à 10:44, Emmanuel Bourg a écrit :
Hi,

It looks like the missing methods have moved to org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.AuthorizationHandler. We could either add them back to the Platform class, or patch the affected packages
to call the AuthorizationHandler methods.

Thanks for the hints, I will give them a try and let you know whenever this is unfruitful.

Emmanuel Bourg

Bye,

--
Pierre