Updating source/target level for Java 21 compatibility to 8

Hi,

Java 21 removes source/target compatibility level 7. Some packages (80
in total as per the attached list) have it specified in rules or
Makefiles.
I was wondering if it is okay to raise a single bug to update them and
submit the changes as pull requests on Salsa.

Also, we could add a DEB_ variable to specify the minimal supported
level. The variable will allow us to avoid repeating this work in the
future, but I am not sure what is the best way to provide it.

Best Regards,
 Vladimir.
antlr3
artfastqgenerator