Re: jar missing in /usr/share/maven-repo/

Hello Andreas,

Le 04/07/2023 à 22:02, Andreas B. Mundt a écrit :
Hi,

to package filius[1], I need to add the maven stuff to
libhtmlparser-java.  I patched the existing package [2], however,
the link to the jar is missing in /usr/share/maven-repo/.  It seems
to work fine for the POM.  Any help is appreciated!

You could try to change the contents of d/libhtmlparser-java.poms to

debian/pom.xml --no-parent --java-lib --artifact=src/lib/libhtmlparser.jar

and also to remove d/libhtmlparser-java.jlibs.

The latter will prevent the installation of the jar in /usr/share/java while the former will install it in the relevant subdir of /usr/share/maven-repo and put a symlink in /usr/share/java (or the contrary, not sure).

Let us know if this works!

Best regards,

   Andi

Best,