Re: OpenJDK package - JTREG 7.1

Hi,

I've run tier1 and tier2 tests of OpenJDK 17 with jtreg 7.1.1.
For tier1 there are 4 failures in javac and  6 failures in javadoc.
Tier 2 fails jaxp testsuite with 418 failures due to permission error,
hotspot fails class data sharing test and jdk fails with 'can`t find
junit`, since jtreg now uses junit-platform rather than junit.jar.
It is definitely an option to chase those errors and failures down and
ensure that basic tests pass with jtreg 7.1.1, but keeping around
jtreg6 for JDK 17 and jtreg7 for JDK 20 is probably an easier option
that will not require a lot of maintenance overhead.

Best Regards,
 Vladimir.