Re: Kotlin and OpenJDK 8 in Bookworm?

Emmanuel Bourg:
Le 2023-02-13 16:38, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

android-framework-23 is in bullseye.  So I doublechecked, it is
actually just a conflict with JDK17, due to the removal of
com.sun.javadoc, which was deprecated in JDK11.  JDK8 would cover that
though.

I have no idea how much work it'd be to port to the new API

Another solution, maybe simpler: package the com.sun.javadoc API
in a standalone package, independent from openjdk-8

Sounds totally reasonable. But I have no idea how to start on that. Would it be something like just copying some .java files into the doclava source package?

.hc