problem with bouncycastle manifest file

Hi All,

As part of my debugging of #1010983, I noticed the manifest files of
libbcpg-java does not have the full information about Bundle-Version,
Bundle-Name, Export-Package etc and as a result
"libequinox-p2-core-java" is not finding anything for bouncycastle,
but its manifest file has mentioned that it needs to import
org.bouncycastle.bcpg;version="1.65.0" and
org.bouncycastle.openpgp;version="1.65.0". You can see it at [1].
But if I see the manifest file of the bouncycastle which is available
at the maven repository, I can see that it has all the required
information. You can see it at [2].
The one at maven repository is also built with "ant" like us but we
are missing information. I dont know much about the "ant" build system
to find out how to fix this. Can I request someone with "ant"
knowledge to have a look. I have opened #1019488 for this.

And, ofcourse its further complicated by the fact that we have v1.71
of bouncycastle but libequinox-p2-core-java needs 1.65 so it will need
some manual editing while the manifest is being fixed.

[1]. https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/equinox-p2/-/blob/master/bundles/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF#L73
[2].  https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/bouncycastle/bcpg-jdk18on/1.71/bcpg-jdk18on-1.71.jar

--
Regards