Gradle packaging status update

Hi all, documenting my observations as of today because it's not looking
promising for bookworm.

* kotlin FTBFS because of changes to support openjdk 17 #1012214
* gradle FTBFS since an upload of libjansi-java 2.4.0 #1013545
* gradle v6 has been (loosely) imported to the java-team repo
  https://salsa.debian.org/freexian-team/project-funding/-/issues/19#note_314274
* I have not yet successfully built gradle v6 from gradle v6

The gradle-6.4.1-initial branch has a mix of patches, the series being I
think just a dump from the GSoC repo, which itself I think didn't
migrate the existing gradle v4 debianisation patches. To build at all,
an additional change to remove-enterprise-plugin.patch is needed to drop
build.gradle.kts#L36. See https://www.emorrp1.name/gradle/ for output.

Rebuilding fails to find ant-1.10.7.jar, since it is in +bootstrap but
is 1.10.12 in debian. Oddly, this is still true after editing all
references to the hardcoded version, trying to fudge with maven.rules
and seems to be because of something gradle does to handle its own
dependency resolution as hinted at by:

https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/gradle/-/commit/f16a4214840f46d44032840cfb52f52c145a662d#fc53ddfd6619eeea25e146e23133a9367c26a52b

I think the next thing I'll look into is improving the +bootstrap, which
I think was just a dump of all the recursive jars it might possibly
need. There's a bootstrap script in the source to update, and I liked
the kotlin one, so will probable just import that. It'd be helpful if
the artifacts were split into two, those that are output to the build
and those that are just the frozen build-deps.

Feel free to chat with me in #debian-java on irc/matrix and if anyone
has permissions to the Salsa java-team, please could you add me there.