Re: Help with Bundletool update

Thanks Markus!

Yes, they are! It worked after I ran the protoc command before jh_build command.

Please I have another challenge of not being able to figure out where aapt and android-libaapt are installed in Debian. I've searched through /usr/share/java after installing them but can't find any matching jars. The only things that I found that came close are:

android-libaapt: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/android/libaapt.so
android-libaapt: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/android/libaapt.so.0

After adding these to CLASSPATH, I still get "error: package com.android.aapt.Resources does not exist"

Regards,

Sonnie