Help With Gradle-plugin-protobuf Update

Hi there.

I am a GSOC intern currently working with Debian Android-tools-team to package and update Android sdk tools in Debian.

Currently I am attempting to package bundletool ( https://github.com/google/bundletool ), but I am stuck because it depends on a much more recent version of gradle-plugin-protobuf. I attempted to update gradle-plugin-protobuf but couldn't. Please your help will be very appreciated.

Find the details of my attempt and findings here: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/51

Regards,

Sonnie