Re: Tomcat 10

Hi Markus,

Thank you for taking care of the upgrade. I have no objection to push the packaging changes to the next Debian release. Bug 965006 happened because I forgot to update the Maven rules, if the 9->10 substitution is done well the tomcat10 package will be co-installable with tomcat9.

I would just suggest dropping the current tomcat10 repository on Salsa and starting with a fresh clone of the latest tomcat9 repository, from the 9.0.70 release (and with the full history preserved).

Let me know if you need any help.

Emmanuel Bourg