Re: May be its rather a "java.io.IOException: No such file or directory" issue (Was: Calling sbt inside d/rules)

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 02:57:41PM +0200, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2021, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > I tried again without any clue - may be it is simply some missing
> > directory inside pbuilder - but I have no idea which one. :-(
>
> Shoot into the blue: $HOME?

I had the same idea and tried this

    https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-epitweetr/-/blob/master/debian/rules#L9

but it does not help. :-(

Kind regards

     Andreas.

PS: In case someone might like to try pbuilder to reproduce the issue:
    all r-cran-* Build-Depends where several are in new are not needed
    until the error occures.

--
http://fam-tille.de