Re: Kotlin: looking for a DD to review/upload

Le 07/05/2021 à 10:12, Matthias Klose a écrit :

> With that, I can build a deb.  However the deb has *no* dependencies.

I've started reviewing the package and I stumbled on this issue as well,
the kotlin .deb should indeed declare its dependencies, otherwise the
symlinks in /usr/share/kotlin/kotlinc/lib/ are broken and kotlinc fails
with a FileNotFoundException.

I also agree with Matthias on the version, the '+' could be removed so
we can upload a clean 1.3.31 version later.

lintian reports unused paragraph in debian/copyright but that's fairly
minor. The paragraphs with the same license can be merged to simplify
the layout.

The are also two (unused?) android-support-v4.jar files that could be
removed from the source package.

Did you start working on packaging kotlinx coroutines and atomicfu
separately yet? That will be the next step once kotlin is uploaded.

Also, are all the jar files downloaded by debian/bootstrap rebuilt? None
is copied directly into the stage 2 .deb, right?

Emmanuel Bourg