Re: Kotlin: looking for a DD to review/upload

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 5:59 PM Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> wrote:
On Sat, 1 May 2021, Olek Wojnar wrote:

> FWIW, help2man is often a really good starting point.

REALLY not; that produces really bad-quality man(7)-format manpages.

These days you want semantical markup via mdoc(7) instead (see, for
example, the manpage I wrote for jamulus or others).

Note that I didn't say it was a perfect solution, merely that it was a good starting point. :) Your point is certainly valid but I personally think that a man-format manpage that someone can quickly create is better than no manpage at all.

-Olek