Divergence in salsa.debian.org/java-team/xom

Hello,

I want to make an upload for xom package with a couple of fixes. I want
to use its packaging repository on salsa [1], but it is in somewhat
diverged state. The newest Debian version of xom is 1.2.10-1.1, but
repository on salsa has 1.2.10-1 (note incorrect git tag) plus a pair of
commits on top of that which are not included in 1.2.10-1.1. To fix the
history on salsa these two commits have to be discarded and changes of
1.2.10-1.1 have to be applied on top of clean 1.2.10-1. However, I do
not know how to do that without force-pushing (forbidden on a protected
branch).

Any ideas how to solve this?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/xom

Best,