Re: packaging Go runtime for ANTLR4

Hi Andrius,

> Hello,

> Maintainer of antlr4-cpp-runtime here.
>
>On 2021-07-28 22:36, Nilesh Patra wrote:
>> 2) Do "$something-else" for all these packages to stay in sync - again,
>> probably bumping versions only when needed.
>> With this approach, I do not see a problem in introducing a Go runtime
>> source package there
>
> I was not aware of out-of-sync problem, thanks for pointing it out.
> Maybe an antlr4 packaging team could be set up to coordinate
> synchronized version bumps?

While, It seems bit of an overkill to have an entire team for what will stretch
upto a maximum of 8 packages (8 supported run times for antlr4 yet)

But it seems worthwhile for us to keep versions in sync and get sane,
compatible versions to our users sure. I think
it does make sense creating such a team.
Please consider to stem ahead and do the needful

Kind Regards,
Nilesh