Re: Request to join java-team on salsa

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 20:22, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

I am Nilesh and I am a Debian Developer, and work mostly with Debian
med.
I wante to work on java packages with common
intersection with the med team, for instance a target med-team java packages
whose dependencies are in the java team.

I also work on reproducible builds and cross-buildability, and joining
the team would make it easier for me to simply commit and do a team
upload when need be.

I have already requested access on the salsa UI a few weeks ago. Please
consider to add me in.

Ah, missed two things: My salsa username is "nilesh"
And since I'd intend to enable salsa-ci for every package I'd work on, please consider to bump my access level to maintainer

Thanks,
Nilesh