Re: build package with source and target = java15

> openjdk-15 has been removed from testing, and probably will be removed from
> unstable soonish.  Maybe use openjdk-16, or even -17 which is likely to become
> the next OpenJDK LTS release.  Also Emmanuel is already doing test rebuilds
> against 17.

Thank you so much for the tip.

I don't see any setting (and exporting) of JAVA_HOME in your rules file

You're right but it was working like that previously: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/spview/-/blob/master/debian/rules

So what I should add in the rules file, with which syntax?

Cheers

Cyril RICHARD - Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS

Equipe Spectroscopie Moléculaire, Processus Collisionnels et Applications
Département Interactions et Contrôle quantiques (ICQ)

Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne, UMR 6303 CNRS-Univ. Bourgogne Franche-Comté
9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47 870, F-21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE

Tel.   : +33 (0)3 80 39 59 96  /  Fax    : +33 (0)3 80 39 59 71
E-mail : Cyril.Richard@u-bourgogne.fr
Web    : http://icb.u-bourgogne.fr