Potential bug in openjdk-11 on mips64el

Hello Java Team and OpenJDK Team,

I'm hesitant to start filing potentially serious bugs at this point in the release cycle so please let me know if there's something I'm missing in this situation.

I've been trying to get the bazel-bootstrap package to build on mips64el. It's *almost* completing now but it runs into an error when trying to clean an output directory.[1] This is using `deleteRecursively` from Guava [2] which is supposed to delete files and directories recursively, as the name implies. However, it throws an error [3] complaining that the target is a directory. This error makes no sense and the code works just fine on all other architectures supported by Bazel (amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, ppc64, and riscv64).

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-Olek

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/bazel-team/bazel-bootstrap/-/blob/olek-mips-riscv-3/src/java_tools/buildjar/java/com/google/devtools/build/buildjar/VanillaJavaBuilder.java#L379
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/guava-libraries/-/blob/master/guava/src/com/google/common/io/MoreFiles.java#L521
[3] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=bazel-bootstrap&arch=mips64el&ver=3.5.1%2Bds-3%7Eexp2&stamp=1612583842&raw=0