Re: openjdk segfault with latest jni library from swt4-gtk

Hi All,

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 12:44 AM Sudip Mukherjee
<sudipm.mukherjee@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am seeing segfault in openjdk with a coredump when I am using the
> updated JNI libraries of swt4-gtk on ppc64el. Its happening every time

<snip>

> Also, this will be a bug on swt4-gtk or openjdk ?

I have opened #979609 on swt4-gtk. And, as mentioned in the bug report
this segfault is seen with all the 3 packages (syndie, stegosuite and
eclipse-tracecompass) which are using libswt-cairo-gtk-4-jni.

--
Regards
Sudip