Re: Building jcabi-aspects

Hi All,

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 9:44 AM Mechtilde Stehmann <mechtilde@debian.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> a good and healthy new year.
>
> I found the problem I had. but I don't understand it.
>
> I excluded the file hs_err_pid33295.log. IMO this file doesn't follow
> Policy and DFSG as source file.
>
> But only with this file it builds successfully
>
> Can someone explain it?

I have already had a chat with Mechtilde on irc about it.
Its failing to build with the version is changed to include '+ds'
after the file is removed. If the '+' sign is removed and replaced
with '.' or '~' then it builds fine.
It seems the failure is with javax.annotation.processing.processor,
not sure why the annotation processor with fail with '+' in the name.

--
Regards
Sudip