jni launcher library

Hi Emmanuel,

I was looking at one of the last problems for #943552, it was not
displaying the splash screen. And, after a little bit of debugging it
seems it was unable to find the JNIBridge as it was not finding the
launcher library.
The launcher library code is part of "equinox-framework" and lives at
'features/org.eclipse.equinox.executable.feature/library/gtk' but its
not built and packaged. I get the splash screen working when I build
it and use it as a launcher library. Just wanted to confirm if you
left it out intentionally? Is there any problem if I add it as a
package name  "libequinox-launcher-jni" ?

--
Regards
Sudip