Re: #952103 - svnkit with FTBFS

Hi Mechtilde,

I have now raised a merge request for svnkit.
https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/svnkit/-/merge_requests/1

It has been tested using ratt.
Also available at mentors.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/svnkit

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/svnkit/svnkit_1.8.14-4.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

   * Team upload.
   * Fix FTBFS. (Closes: #952103)
   * Update Standards-Version to 4.5.0
   * Use debhelper-compat.
     - Update compat level to 12.

Usually Tony sponsors my java contributions. You might want to have a
look before him. :)

--
Regards
Sudip