Re: Building Jollyday

Hi,

Am 09.01.20 um 17:07 schrieb Mechtilde:
[...]
> I uploaded it to https://salsa.debian.org/mechtilde/jollyday
>
> Thanks in advance

I had a look at jollyday. The reason why the maven rules are not working
is because of your dh_auto_build override. In fact you only call
maven-debian-helper after a direct invocation of javac hence the
maven.rules have no effect. Don't use the override and change the maven
rule for junit to

junit junit * s/.*/4.x/ * *

that should get you a little bit further.

The main problem seems to be the generation of de.jollyday.config
classes. The current approach doesn't work and we probably need to find
a way to avoid packaging com.github.davidmoten jax-maven-plugin just to
use the xjc tool. If we can create the missing classes, it should be no
problem to build the package with maven-debian-helper.

Grüße,

Markus