Re: jruby in sid is pretty broken and is a key package. Help?

On 2020-12-23 16 h 44, Markus Koschany wrote:
> If nobody steps forward to maintain jruby, I am more in favor of making r-deps
> less dependent on jruby. I am quite sure in most cases support for jruby is
> optional but not essential.

FWIW, I've started looking at updating jruby. I've touched 2 deps
already (backport9 and jnr-constants) and zigo refreshed all the patches
for the latest version [1].

I won't promise anything, but it's not like I can make jruby less usable
than it currently is :)

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/zigo/jruby

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀