Help with packaging java libraries for puppetserver 6

Hello Java Team!

Me and others have been working hard to get puppetserver 6 in Debian
before the Bullseye freeze and we're *so close* to making it!

At the moment, only a few packages (mostly java) keeps us from being
able to package it, namely:

* jackson-module-afterburner [1]
* logstash-logback-encoder [2]
* jolokia-core [3]

Out of the three, jolokia looks like the scariest to me, and if I have
to package it, I would likely only build the core and not all the
submodules :s

Would anyone be interested in helping us with this? I've done tons of
work on the Clojure dependencies for puppetserver 6 in the past few
weeks, but I'm afraid we won't make the freeze if I have to package
those 3 java ones, finish the work on the Clojure side _and_ package
puppetserver.

Cheers (and thanks in advance for the potential help),

PS: I'm not currently subscribed to this list, so please keep me in CC.

[1]: https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-module-afterburner/
[2]: https://github.com/logstash/logstash-logback-encoder
[3]: https://github.com/rhuss/jolokia

--