Re: Java packages and autopkgtest

Replying to the email from 2019...

> Java Team's page [1] states that some help/information is needed
> regarding the autopkgtest. I haven't seen much Java packages having
> autopkgtests, but to me it seems possible at least for packages using
> maven-debian-helper. Maybe there are gotchas that I am not aware of?

I find java packages with maven-debian-helper can be tested by:

====
Test-Command: dh_auto_configure; dh_auto_test
Depends: @, @builddeps@, debhelper
Restrictions: rw-build-tree, allow-stderr
====

You can check my code [1] and result [2].

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/apk-parser/-/blob/debian/sid/debian/tests/control
[2] http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#experimental/apk-parser/2.6.10+ds-3~exp1/autopkgtest

Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1