List of consultants focusing on Debian packaging for Java?

Hello,

I am looking for a consultant to help package Java software for Debian.
I wonder if you maintain a directory of developers who would be able to
work on this as contractors?

I have found this general list:

https://www.debian.org/consultants/

However, it does not seem to be focused on packaging, so it is difficult
to find relevant contractors there.

If it is appropriate, I would be happy to give more details about the
project. I thought you might have a policy against job postings on this
mailing list, hence the phrasing of the question.

Thank you!

Antonin