incomplete manifest in jar files

Hi All,

While working on #943552 I faced few problems with manifest files and
as a result I am unable to list them in the bundles.info file.

1) libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java -
  MANIFEST.MF is not complete and not having any Bundle-* informations
in xml-resolver-1.2.jar

2) guava-libraries -
 The manifest file of guava.jar says "Import-Package:
com.google.common.util.concurrent.internal" but for Debian build its
internal as the d/rules files copies it to
guava/src/com/google/common/util/concurrent/ and then builds it, so
there is no external package to import.

Solution: Remove "com.google.common.util.concurrent.internal" from the
list of packages in Import-Package of the manifest file.

3) libcommons-cli-java:
  MANIFEST.MF is not complete and not having any Bundle-* informations
in commons-cli.jar

4) batik:
  a)  MANIFEST.MF is not complete and not having any Bundle-*
informations in batik-i18n.jar
  b) I am getting -
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/batik/i18n/Localizable
Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.batik.i18n.Localizable
cannot be found by org.apache.batik.css_1.12.0

Solution - Add "Require-Bundle: org.apache.batik.i18n" to the manifest
of batik-css.jar

If no-one has any problem with my suggested changes then I can go
ahead and team-upload them. All the changes are only in the
MANIFEST.MF and nothing in the code.

--
Regards
Sudip