Bug#969186: ITP: libreflections-java -- Java runtime metadata analysis library
Owner: Debian Java team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
X-Debbugs-Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Package name : libreflections-java
Version : 0.9.12
Upstream Author : ronmamo
* URL : https://github.com/ronmamo/reflections
* License : WTFPL
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Java runtime metadata analysis library
Reflections scans a classpath, indexes the metadata, allows one to query it on
runtime and may save and collect that information for many modules within a
Using Reflections one can query metadata such as:
- get all subtypes of some type;
- get all types/members annotated with some annotation;
- get all resources matching a regular expression;
- get all methods with specific signature including parameters, parameter
annotations and return type.
This package is needed as a predependency of igv, which the Debian med team
would like to package out of non-free. I am personnally aiming at this.
The package will be maintained in the Debian Java team.