Re: jimfs: FTBFS: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:compile (default-compile) on project jimfs: Compilation failure

On Sat, Aug 08, 2020 at 12:07:17AM +0200, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> > Gimme a bit, I’ll build it locally, now I found the Debian packaging.
>
> Heh, it was as easy as build targetting Java 8… patch and log attached.

Ahhh, that was simple. :-)
Thanks a lot.  BTW, I'd consider it more straightforward if you'd commit
such kind of fixes to Git since it would give you the credit in git log.
I'm also perfectly fine if someone else then me would do a team upload
once there was a successful build.

Thanks again for all your help
    Andreas.

--