Help with package jcabi-aspects needed

Hello,

I want ot package jcabi-aspects as a dependency of a dependency of JLawyer

I get the following message:

[INFO] Compiling 36 source files to
/build/jcabi-aspects-0.22.6+ds/target/classes
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] Bad service configuration file, or exception thrown while
constructing Processor object: javax.annotation.processing.Processor:
Provider lombok.launch.AnnotationProcessorHider$AnnotationProcessor
could not be instantiated
[INFO] 1 error

I found that "javax.annotation.processing.Processor" is part of the
openjdk. but I don't know how and where to define it for a successful
build.

Any idea how to solve it?

Kind regards

Mechtilde