[kotlin] Call for Help!

Hi,

This is a call for help for the kotlin package.
I have added a couple of sub-modules which was required to make kotlin build for itself. The prime concern that we were facing was that it wasn't able to build kotlin-Gradle-plugin and kotlin-sam-with-receiver which is rectified now, as I was able to compile it's submodules primarily the compiler-embeddable.

But, while on the execution of the :kotlin-compiler-embeddable Task, it fails to execute the :kotlin-compiler-embeddable:install task.

Here's the full paste: https://paste.debian.net/1156641/

Quoting the error:

> Could not publish configuration 'archives'
   > Could not write to file '/home/samyak/Kotlin/master/kotlin-1.3.30/prepare/compiler-embeddable/build/poms/pom-default.xml'.

I tried to tweak the configs from the (buildSrc) and the parent (build.gradle) file. But it is doesn't seem to work.
Neither running the file with (-rfakeroot) and root privileges helped. (I just tried to check if it was a problem).

Also, we don't really need the pom file as discussed on the #debian-android-tools channel, I have patched publish function from the Gradle build file, it doesn't seem to help as well.

It would be great if there are more suggestion for the same error, it is blocking the further work and it's a week now :/

The main kotlin repo for testing exists here: https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn/kotlin

All the discussions are available at the #debian-android-tools channel on OFTC.

Thanks and regards
Samyak Jain
(samyak-jn)