Providing GraalVM Community Edition Debian package

Hello Debian Java community,

It seems like there was a discussion about providing GraalVM community edition (aka GraalVM CE) Debian package years ago, but it is still not offered yet:

https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-java@lists.debian.org/msg23951.html

I have built and maintained GraalVM CE's Debian package (link below) and hope to contribute to the community. Could anyone help me? I am a total layman to Debian package maintenance.

https://github.com/dongjinleekr/graalvm-ce-deb

All kinds of feedbacks and advice are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dongjin