Review: imageviewer-image-viewer

Hi,

I have packaged libimageviewer-image-viewer-java which is acting as a dependency for a Gradle based Package. Since it is my first attempt to package a maven based java package. It will be great if someone can review it. The package builds fines.

The package exists here[1]. Since I'm a Debian contributor it will be very helpful if someone can sponsor the package as well.

I have created an empty repository in the java team which exists here [2]. I'll push the changes once the package is reviewed.

Thanks and regards
Samyak Jain

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn/libimageviewer-image-viewer-java
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libimageviewer-image-viewer-java