Help needed to create jar in maven project (auto-common - predependency for bazel)

Hi Java team,

I'm working together with Olek to get all predependencies for bazel
which will finally enable us to build tensorflow for Debian.  We both
have no clue to build a jar in the following project:

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 12:54:52PM -0400, Olek Wojnar wrote:

> I've been having problems getting auto-common to build a jar though. I'm
> not exactly an expert with Maven so I think I'm probably missing something
> obvious. If you have a minute, could you look at my packaging? [1]

I can confirm that I've checked and no jar is created and I neither
have any clue what to do next. :-(

Any help would be welcome

      Andreas.

--