Re: OpenJDK 14 (ea) entering testing

Lilian BENOIT <lilian.benoit@lbenoit.fr> writes:
> Hello,

hello Lilian, Hans, Tony,

> In july, a message "OpenJDK 13 (ea) entering testing" has been sended on
> this
> mailing-list. (https://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2019/07/msg00009.html)
> There was a question : Would anybody be interested in setting up a machine
> to check builds with interim OpenJDK versions?
>
> Please give more information for that ? What would be idea ?

I am the 'freeplane' package maintainer. Upstream has informed me that
they will soon upgrade to groovy 3.1, because groovy 2.x supposedly (I
cannot find supporting evidence) does not work with Java14.

@Hans, @Tony: Is there already a plan to bring groovy to 3.x?
Can I help with some small tasks?

Cheers and Best Regards,
--