Re: Help needed to upgrade cdk

Awesome! Plz let me know if I can answer any questions around dependencies, or impact of missing dependencies.

Egon

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 9:35 PM Andrius Merkys <merkys@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Andreas,

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019, 22:19 Andreas Tille, <tille@debian.org> wrote:
I have no idea what restrictions the lack of cmlxom might imply.

I have packaged and uploaded cmlxom today. Will do so with the rest of dependencies.

Would you take over and upload your changes?  If not please push and
let me know if some further work might be needed.

I can take it for now. I will keep you updated.

Best wishes,
Andrius

--
Hi, do you like citation networks? Already 51% of all citations are available available for innovative new uses. Join me in asking the American Chemical Society to join the Initiative for Open Citations too. SpringerNature, the RSC and many others already did.

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT
Maastricht University (http://www.bigcat.unimaas.nl/)