debian and tracecompass

Hi All,

I am trying to package tracecompass and raised an ITP at:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=943552. Initially it
was not building on java-11 which has been fixed now after a chat with
the maintainers. But after building I can see it has created lots of jar
files as its plugins. The full list is at http://paste.debian.net/1114821/
The source is at git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tracecompass/org.eclipse.tracecompass.git

Can anyone please suggest how shall I proceed with this.. I am building
it with maven. I tried using maven helper (mh_make) but its not finding
few pom.xml files and so failing.

Really sorry if this sounds like a silly question but this is my first
java packaging and third debian package to work on.

--
Regards
Sudip