Here is the latest update on kotlin -> https://java-team.pages.debian.net/gsoc-kotlin-blog/2019/09/08/begining-of-the-end

Thanks for your interest,
Saif

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 06:48, Saif Abdul Cassim <saif.15@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
Hey,

You can join #debian-java to see daily updates on kotlin. I tend to discuss my design decisions there.

I am currently working on packaging the last 2 dependency packages of kotlin from intellij-community.

Intellij-community is quite a massive source and we need 6 packages from it. Right now 4 are done, I have only pushed the changes of last 3 to the repo here ->
https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/intellij-community-idea/tree/wip/m36/master

I'll push the changes of the 4th package today as I only finished it yesterday and it needs a little refinement. I'll update the blog with the intellij-community packages as well. Thanks for your interest.

Regards,
Saif

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019, 2:34 am shirish शिरीष, <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
at bottom :-

On 24/08/2019, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
> at bottom :-
>
> On 23/08/2019, Saif Abdul Cassim <saif.15@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
>> Sure, I ll let you know when things are in shape. right now you can build
>> it by following the blog mentioned in the snippet but that ultimately
>> requires you to have some packaging knowledge. I ll contact you once
>> everything is done. I have made some design choices(all in blog) to
>> circumvent some problems that stop the project from building but I
>> haven't
>> tested them thoroughly(just ran a few tests I have). It would be quite
>> useful to have this tested once its ready.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Saif

any updates or anything you heard from the grapevine/IRC ?
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C